Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Writing like a Professional.

New Start and New Goals:


So I ended last year very bluntly, that being that I dropped out of school 3 months before it finished. Yeah people may look at me as vermin but I still have a higher IQ then them. But as 1 adventure ends ( dreadful highschool ) another starts. The Adventure of Creative Awesome!!


That is me of course using my full creative talent to the MAX!!


First of I'm starting with my writing ability, most of you will know by now that I am currently studying at Waiariki Institute of Technology ( based in Roto-Vegas or for those who aren't familiar with the Kiwi slang; Rotorua ). There I am studying The Diploma in Creative Writing (long distance).


Anyways, with this course I take on the responsability of learning creative writing skills, travel writing, writing a screenplay, focus on non-fiction and focus on fiction. I'm am hoping with all the skills of the above I will be able to write a master piece. But with what knowledge I already have, I have come up with the following:






This Content belongs to the Writer: Wai Skerrett




I never really thought what would happen if the whole world just went blank, shrouded with velvet black. Like being turned off like an old light bulb, light faded away. But here I am standing in an abandoned motel bathroom, looking at my image in the reflection of a mirror, and not liking what I see looking back at me. All resemblence of my old self had vanished; people had adjusted to the new lifestyle sprung on us. Many for the better, but there were those who changed for the worse.

City Picture: What I think Bright City would look like (No connection

to Paris which is also knowen as 'Bright City'and/or

other cities.)

*Synopsis*


In the year 2050 the world has changed from what we currently know it. Forces of evil lurk in the darkness and anything can happen in the newly lit Bright City. As Onyx helps the CEO of Light Age Inventions with plans for the new world, peace in one hand and Auroranite in the other, will a familiar face show up as her villain ready to destroy everything they've worked for?

Blue Syringe Pic: What I imagine Auroranite would look like.



Steal My Story and I'll Steal your F*ckin Soul!



Please feel free to comment on my story ideas.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment